RMN/RNLD vacancies – Edinburgh – £27K + welcome bonus – CAMHS!
I am looking to recruit passionate, competent RMN/RNLDs in and around Edinburgh to work at my client’s private hospital on a permanent, full-time basis.
This hospital provides nursing care, rehabilitation and support to those aged 11 – 18 who have severe, enduring mental health issues and/or eating disorders, and are unable to be supported in community or residential settings. A small number of service users can be supported at the hospital, allowing healthcare staff to build meaningful and positive working relationships with each patient.
Nursing staff at the hospital are fully-trained to rehabilitate service users and ensure they are able to change specific behaviours that have caused the conditions, and there are several pathways of care that can be undertaken, dependent on the severity and variety of symptoms. A team of highly experienced healthcare staff work with each individual in a quiet, comfortable setting to identify problems and come up with bespoke plans of action.
* RMN/RNLD in the UK with a valid NMC pin
* Experience in CAMHS/eating disorder is essential
* You should be flexible to work days and nights
* A genuine passion for delivering high-quality, compassionate care to vulnerable patients is essential
* Sound knowledge of the Mental Capacity Act and safeguarding legislation
* An enhanced DBS will be required for this post
* Competitive salary plus a welcome bonus (£1K minimum)
* Support with undertaking BSc/MSc
* Comprehensive induction and training
* Career progression framework for all nurses
* Company discount programme
* EAP/support forum
* Generous annual leave allowance
Why apply via White Recruitment?
* You will be assigned your own consultant throughout the job search, meaning you have one point of contact and a direct phone number from the first conversation
* You will also be assigned a member of our aftercare team, who will provide assistance with DBS application, obtaining references, clarifying any queries etc. until your start date
* We have 10 years’ worth of success and experience in permanent nurse recruitment
* We have a 95% recommendation rate from our candidates
* We will review and edit your CV for free to send to our clients!
If your experience matches please forward your CV immediately White Recruitment Ltd is acting as an Employment Agency in relation to this vacancy