Senior Site Engineer – Surrey
£50,000 – £60,000 per annum plus car allowance, healthcare and pension
Site Engineer / Senior Site Engineer is required in Guildford, Surrey to work as part of a management team on a £40m new build Student Accommodation for national contractor.
Working under a Project Manager on a project consisting of a Steel and RC Frame with Traditional Brick and Block constructed over 5 storeys.
Demonstrating a stable career background working with main contractors and holding valid CSCS, SMSTS and First Aid Certificates is essential. Previous experience of working on large new build schemes is not essential but would be advantageous.
This Site Engineer / Senior Site Engineer role is a great opportunity for someone who is looking to develop their career with an established contractor who has a proven track record of developing their staff and putting them through numerous training programmes.
This Site Engineer / Senior Site Engineer opportunity is paying a basic salary of £50,000 – £60,000 per annum plus benefits package
* Undertake setting-out and the management of the setting out process;
* Control the works of the labour teams and to issue works to Foreman, gangs and subcontractors in a structured and organised manner;
* Ensure that all site works are conducted in a safe manner;
* Produce documentation on work performance;
* Deal with site problems to ensure that the project remains on plan;
* At all times be aware of the value / cost of the materials;
* Manage subcontractor performance.
Qualifications and Experience
* Demonstrable experience of the UK civils / construction sectors
* Proficient in the use of Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Previous experience of delivering packages of work for a UK civil contractor
* Contract Experience ideally NEC and JCT form of contracts
If you are seeking a career move but this position is not right for you please browse the other vacancies on our website.
We are specialists in Construction Recruitment and have a range of posts available. We also welcome speculative applications
Benefits: plus benefits package