Radian Group has an exciting opportunity for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to join their team based in Collins House, Eastleigh. You will be on a full time permanent basis and be paid a competitive salary of up to £44,347 per annum.
Radian Group is an award-winning organisation, employing over 800 staff, providing nearly 21,000 affordable homes in Berkshire, Buckinghamshire, Dorset, Hampshire, Isle of Wight, Surrey, Sussex, and Wiltshire.
Currently undergoing a massive transformation programme, we are looking to grow the business substantially over the next few years and that growth will be under-pinned by our digital roadmap. To support this, we are currently looking for a Senior Infrastructure Engineer to work in our IT department at Collins House in Eastleigh.
About the role Senior Infrastructure Engineer
Working within the Infrastructure Team, you will be key to delivering an ambitious programme of technical change projects to support our business growth and transformation strategy. This includes a migration to Office 365, maintenance of our existing datacentre and core systems as well as supporting key strategic technical projects, such as mobile working and customer portals.
You and your team will also act as an escalation point for 3rd and 4th line support issues, and will work with the Service Desk Team Leader, Information Systems Manager and IT Operations Manager to ensure system downtime is kept to a minimum and appropriate customer service levels and SLAs are maintained. An ITIL V3 accreditation to Foundation level would be essential with a solid understanding of Incident, Problem and Change Management methodologies.
Although based at Collins House, there will be occasional requirements to travel.
Skills needed to become our Senior Infrastructure Engineer
– Highly motivated
– Well organised technical expert with proven competency in multiple areas of IT infrastructure including Citrix, VM Ware, Microsoft Server, networking, Cyber Security and SAN technology
– Two current technical qualifications, ideally in one of those areas, is essential
– At least three years experience in a senior technical role
– Knowledge of working on technical projects using a PRINCE2 and/or Agile project methodology
– The ability to work under pressure and to tight timescales within an ever-changing environment is essential