Sewell Wallis are currently recruiting experienced Purchase Ledger Clerks on behalf of several businesses across Yorkshire.
This is an excellent opportunity to develop your existing skills.
We are looking to recruit individuals with experience of working within a fast paced environment and are able to work towards deadlines whilst maintaining accuracy at all times.
The successful candidates will have full responsibility for the following:-
– Processing purchase invoices and credit notes per month.
– Matching and coding purchase invoices onto the system.
– Prioritising supplier payments and making sure the ledger is updated for payment.
– Calculating VAT payments.
– Dealing with supplier queries and being first point of contact over the telephone.
– Performing supplier statement reconciliations.
– Processing employee expenses and reconciling.
– Assisting with the payment runs on a weekly basis.
– Setting up new suppliers and maintaining existing account details.
– Maintaining petty cash and updating the cashbook.
– Maintaining relationships with both colleagues and clients.
– Carrying out ad-hoc tasks such as month end reporting and assisting within other areas of finance as and when required.
The ideal candidate will:-
– Have previous experience of working within an Accounts Payable Finance team.
– Have dealt with high volumes of invoices and will be comfortable assisting with high value payment runs.
– Be able to priorities their workload and work to strict deadlines.
– Be confident with the full purchase ledger process.
– Have strong written and verbal communication skills and be comfortable communicating at all levels.
– Pick up new skills, processes quickly and be happy to assist in other areas of the business as and when required.
– Have experience of working with the software system SAP is preferable but not essential.
For more information on any of these roles please contact Abbey Stephenson, alternatively to be considered for any of these roles please apply directly with your CV
Sewell Wallis acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and an employment business for the supply of temporary workers