Are you an Experienced Outreach Worker?
BS Social Care has some fantastic opportunities with excellent rates of pay:
* Are you looking to pick up more hours?
* Do you have a portable DBS?
* Want flexibility to match YOUR lifestyle?
BS Social Care is looking for you!!
We are currently recruiting for an experienced outreach worker to work with one of our clients in the Newcastle area on a long term – temporary basis. You will be developing and delivering a support service to people with mild learning disabilities living in the local community either independently or with their families. You will provide a support service to people living in supported housing enabling them to maintain a home of their own while participating fully in the life of their local community. You will also provide support to service users by working in a flexible manner if necessary within a 24 hour rota and providing sleep-in cover if required.
Why choose BS Social Care?
* Work for one of the countries best recruitment agencies
* Flexible hours to suit your lifestyle and commitments
* Ad hoc shifts, temporary contracts, and temp to perm opportunities
* Paid weekly with fantastic rates of pay
* A minimum of 12 paid months experience in care
* Ability to demonstrate your passion and dedication to deliver exceptional high standards of care.
* Right to work within the UK
* Experience working with challenging behaviour