Our Chesterfield based client are a leading manufacturer within their sector and supply services both nationally and globally to the construction industries.
A position has become available for a multi-skilled mobile fitter to join the current maintenance team in a challenging but varied role that will include working working at their site, throughout the UK and overseas.
Reporting directly into the Operations Manager the role is to provide support to the current Engineering Team by responding to breakdowns and repairs, systematically fault find, and identify root cause and then implement a solution. To install and commission or re-commission machinery either on the clients premises or out on site.
Skills / Experience required;
– Understanding of Hydraulics
– Understanding of Pneumatics
– Excellent use of hand tools
– Instrumentation and Control experience
– Fault Finding
– A basic understanding of PLC and Control systems (advantageous not essential)
– Programming Inverters
– Qualified Maintenance Engineer having served a recognised apprenticeship or college qualification
– Basic electrical
The ideal candidate for this role will be experienced with site repairs and commissioning of machinery and associated paperwork. They will be able to work independently and have strong problem solving skills and the ability to work without instruction.
The regular hours for this role are 7.30am – 3.30pm
This is a basic salary of 21k, up to 30k OTE with overtime
Benefits: Overtime available