Frontline Recruitment are currently recruiting for THREE Maintenance Engineer for a prestige client which are well known within the plastics industry.
Are you looking for a new challenge with an expanding cutting edge plastics manufacturer? This is a great chance to work as a maintenance engineer for an industry leader in plastic packaging that shares a site with its main customer in Derbyshire, which is one of seven sites in the UK.
THE ROLE OF A MAINTENANCE ENGINEER:
As an engineer on site you will provide mechanical and electrical support on a range of production and supply equipment. Working in a small team on the Panama shift pattern that gives every other weekend off.
This role is multi-skilled but training will be provided for the right candidate to fulfil their potential. As training is completed and skills are assessed the basic salary will increase through three increments.
– Servicing and control of the material supply system
– Planned and reactive maintenance
– Working on electrical & mechanical production machinery
– Comply with Health & Safety, Food Hygiene and Environmental Legislation
The successful applicant will have the following skills:
– Hold a formal engineering qualification with a minimum NVQ level 3 or equivalent
– Manufacturing background
– Excellent fault finding ability
Desirable skills, training will be provided where required:
– Time served apprentice
– Multi-Skilled maintenance engineer
– PLC fault finding
– Hydraulics and pneumatics
– If you can provide the will, we will provide the skill!
Maintenance engineer, maintenance, electrical, mechanical, multi skilled, manufacturing, production, packaging, PPM, pneumatics, hydraulics, PLC’s, FMCG, engineer, engineering, Derby, Derbyshire