Working for a well-established Public Sector organisation, you will providing 1st Line remote support to end users within a helpdesk environment. You will manage customer incidents and service requests through to resolution in liaison with other IT support staff as required
* Triage and prioritise calls
* Provide root cause analysis of an issue raised to accurately direct call to an appropriate team
* Ability to troubleshoot and provide first time fix
* Escalate to most appropriate team or organization if unable to provide resolution
* Creation or administration of user accounts or passwords
* Allocation of appropriate user training
For this role you need to have previous experience of working within a remote support environment providing 1st and ideally some 2nd line support (Hardware and software). Technical skills required will include MS Office, MS Server, Active Directory (AD)
This role is working inside of IR35 and will pay £9 – £11 + HP / Pension PAYE or £11 – £13.50 UMB/ Deemed Employed depending on your level of experience.
Networkers acts as an employment agency for permanent recruitment and employment business for the supply of temporary workers and is part of Gattaca Plc.
Gattaca Plc provides support services to Networkers and may assist with processing your application