Fantastic opportunity for you to join a successful business, they continue to develop & grow year on year!
Main Job Roles
* Management of company business software, including Syrinx, Sage 200, MS SharePoint, tablet software.
* Liaise with IT partners on necessary matters and maintain IT supplier relationships.
* Project manage current and future IT projects within the company.
* Assist in improving and innovating future company business and departmental procedures relating to both software and hardware.
* Management of IT assets, e.g. laptops/tablets & printers
* Database & business software experience – including sage, salesforce or other CRM tool. Asset management software preferable (but not essential).
* Understanding of how to progress current or new systems to fit a changing working environment.
* Advanced in Microsoft office – particularly excel / MS project.
* IT Project management experience – minimum 2 years relevant work experience & evidence of achieving projects in budget & meeting criteria.
* Good level of understanding of IT hardware – servers etc.
* Educated as minimum to A level standard – preferable to have relevant degree (but not essential) or graduate scheme equivalent.
* Analytical & problem solver – keen interest in information and technology sector and how both can be used and manipulated to help the company improve its efficiencies and processes.
Salary / Level
* £28,000 – £35,000 depending on experience & qualifications
* On Operational Management level, reporting directly into middle management
* Room for progression and development within the company
* Company benefits where applicable