This leading organisation is actively seeking a ILS Engineer to join their company working on an initial 6-month contract based at their site in Bristol.
* Provision of specialist LSA/LSAR expertise and advice in support of the development and maintenance of the ILS dataset.
* Manage, control and complete own LSA tasks, in context of a team of LSA Engineers working on a variety of systems and equipment to resolve complex operation and maintenance issues
* Manage, control and integrate the data.
To be successful in the role of ILS Engineer:
* Demonstrable knowledge of ILS principles, and how the LSA and LSAR fit into the overall ILS process
* Understanding of the key tables and fields within an LSAR tool
* Demonstrable understanding of Def Stan 00-60
* Demonstrable broad understanding of Initial provisioning (IP), Maintenance Engineering (ME), and Technical Documentation Disciplines
* Understand the integration requirements of the overall ILS dataset (LSA, IP, TD, ME)
This position is for a global aerospace/ defence organisation has many sites around the UK, employing over 80,000 talented people. With an innovative culture, they produce the most advanced products within the industry which promotes their world renowned reputation. Holding a large market share, this company offers each contractor an opportunity to gain security clearance therefore you must be willing to undergo this procedure. Furthermore, there’s the possibility of longer hours, repeat work and longer contract durations for gifted candidates.
If you are interested in this role of ILS Engineer please send your CV to Alex Collins via the apply button! Alternatively, if you know anyone who is looking, feel free to get them in touch, referral fees paid!
View our latest jobs today on our website and follow us on Facebook, Twitter & LinkedIn
JAM Recruitment is acting as an employment business with regards to this position