A new role has become available for a Contract Head of Development within a leading Organisation based in Manchester. The role would suit an Agile Advocate coming from a development background who has helped to implement a CI / CD function.
About the Head of development role:
In this Head of Development contract you oversee Software Delivery working with the organisation to identify technology to drive the business forward, drive an Agile culture whilst implementing Continuous integration /Continuous deployment.
* Help the organisation adopt an Agile culture
* Implement CI/CD across the development function
* Support and offer technical advice to senior development team
* Identify and implement technology to drive the business forward
* Establish yourself quickly as a thought leader
* Ideally you will have come from a Development background and offer advice to Senior Developers (C#.NET / Java / PHP etc)
* Experience of building a CI/CD model
* Experience of taking an organisation from a Waterfall to Agile culture
* TDD experience
This will be a 6 month initial contract with possibilities of extensions. If this sounds like the right role for you please don’t hesitate to get in touch