Design Manager (£41 – 58,000) – Leeds
I am working on behalf of a well-established award winning main contractor who is seeking a Design Manager to work in Leeds.
The company is a tier one contractor and has a strong reputation as a great employer. They have an exciting portfolio of build projects from £2 – 60 million.
Reporting to the Head of Delivery you will be responsible for the design and delivery of all projects by ensuring the effective and efficient delivery of require project outcomes by exceeding client expectations on programme, cost and quality.
Design Manager Requirements:
* Degree or equivalent in a relevant discipline
* Chartered or Incorporated of a relevant institution.
* Experience and a proven track record of successful service/operational delivery and business operations
* Understanding of the relevant engineering, service or technical disciplines
* Knowledge of full MS office suite including Project, Project Server and SharePoint
* Knowledge of operational/project delivery and site experience of major schemes
* High degree of commercial awareness
* Ability to build relationships and interact effectively with all stakeholders
* Effective at presentations and group meetings
* Have vision, commitment and enthusiasm for change
Design Manager Remuneration
Salary: £41 – 58,000
Other benefits: Car/Car allowance, generous pension, 26 days holiday
Design Manager Application Process:
Apply now for further details and immediate consideration.
Services advertised by Project Resource are that of an Employment Agency/Business
Benefits: car, pension, healthcare