An exciting opportunity has arisen for a number of Customer Experience Agents to join an expanding company in Wath-upon-Dearne with excellent public transport links to Doncaster, Barnsley, Sheffield and surrounding areas. The centre is modern and well equipped, excellent staff facilities including showers, full kitchen facilities with free tea and coffee and a very supportive environment. A full training and induction programme is also provided. You will receive many benefits such as a company pension scheme with employer contributions and life assurance, child care vouchers, eye care vouchers, Long Service Awards, enhanced maternity leave and corporate perks – discounts on high street shops and brands.
You will be the first point of contact where, via various communication methods, you will deliver an empathetic, accessible and empowering information service. As this company is a service that recognises its customers` needs it focus, commitment and motivation are purely concentrated on the quality and development of the service it provides to the real lives of the clients it supports, thus it operates a quality driven environment.
As the Customer Experience Agent, your duties will include:
– Providing a high level of customer experience that is informative and confidential whilst achieving service objectives
– Keeping accurate and timely records of all communication contacts with customers
– Demonstrating a good understanding of company policies
– Making judgments when to escalate any issues
– Complying with all operational security policies.
To be a successful Customer Experience Agent you will have the following skills and experience:
– Experience working in a customer focused environment
– Be confident and courteous communicators with an excellent telephone manner
– A proven conscientious and well organised approach to work load, working on own initiative and the ability to plan effectively
– An excellent standard of written and spoken English
– Excellent customer service, rapport building and communication skills with the ability to adapt own approach to suit a diverse range of people
– A willingness to learn and be open to change
– Be I.T literate, specifically experienced in using Microsoft Office packages.
Please note that due to the confidential nature of the business you will be required to undergo a Disclosure and Credit Check. You will also be required to provide a full 5 year work/education history and references will be taken up.
These are permanent roles working 40 hours per week on various shifts between the hours of 11.30 am 8pm Monday Friday and between 9am 4pm Saturdays.
In return, the Customer Experience Agent will receive a salary of £15,600.00 per annum rising to £15,766.40 after successful completion of probationary period.
The first stage of the application process is to apply online.