Business Development Consultant
If you`re an experienced business-to-business sales person looking for a new challenge and an opportunity to work in a people-centric business environment, we want to hear from you!
This position is with a successful and well-established Training Provider offering apprenticeships and a range of other programmes aimed at developing real-life employment skills.
We are looking for dynamic people who can build strong business relationships and provide a consultative service to businesses across South Wales.
You will be engaging with businesses by phone, arranging meetings and promoting the first class Leadership & Management training programmes that this company offer.
Why should you apply?
– Home based, managing your own diary
– Not a hard sales role, you are selling something that businesses want!
– No apprenticeship industry experience required (training will be given)
– Great career development prospects
What you must have:
– Business to business sales experience
– Experience in consultative or solution-selling (rather than a fixed product)
– You must have both telephone and face-to-face sales experience
– Good general business acumen and knowledge
– Some knowledge and understanding of the work-based learning sector would be an advantage but is not essential
Benefits: Bonus & Benefits