Biomedical Engineer / Clinical Engineer / MES Engineer
Rate: £18-22 per hour (Negotiable depending on experience)
Duration: Initially 1-3 months – Likely to be on-going
Industry: Medical Devices
My client is one of the country’s leading providers of medical equipment services, everything from life saving infusion devises, vital sign monitors, ECG machines, electrosurgical equipment, ventilators all the way from purchase to installation to commissioning and maintenance both in the UK and internationally.
Due to significant expansion I am currently looking to recruit an additional a biomedical engineer for the NHS trust for initially a 4 month contract however this is likely to be on-going.
Your day to day role:
* Investigating and diagnosing faults on a wide range of general electronic medical and mechanical equipment.
* Carrying out repairs and servicing in medical equipment.
* Carrying out routine maintenance.
* Offer key technical advice to clinical users.
* Carry out acceptance testing and commissioning of new equipment.
* Educated to HNC or degree level in Electronics, Medical or Engineering disciplines
* Understanding of working to SLAs and customer satisfaction target
* Previous experience of maintenance and repair of medical equipment (either in the healthcare sector or device manufacturers)
* Experience in an equipment maintenance workshop
So if you think you have the skills for this role and would be interested in finding out more please apply by sending your CV or alternatively call Jordan O’Neill directly on 0.1.6.1.188.8.131.52.7.2.2.
Since 1978, Rullion has been securing exceptional candidates for a range of clients; from large well-known brands, to SMEs and start ups. As a family-owned business, Rullion’s approach is credible and honest, focused on building long-lasting relationships with both clients and candidates.
Rullion is a forward-thinking recruitment company that specialises in providing a wide range of talent consultancy services to a diverse client base; from small start-ups to large household names