Are you the type of person who is naturally organised and has a keen eye for detail? If you are, we want to meet you!
PMP are searching for a strong leader to co-ordinate the recruitment & management of temporary workers based at the Amazon Logistics site in Livingston!
You will build and maintain great relationships with people on all levels so excellent interpersonal and communication skills are required. Its also important that you are naturally confident, helpful and have a determined to carry out promises.
Amazon Site Consultant Job Location:
Livingston EH48 2EA
Amazon Site Consultant Pay Rate & Shifts:
Monday to Friday 07:00 to 15:30
We require you to be flexible to cover night/weekend shifts where required.
Overtime will also be required during peak periods
40 hours per week / £9.00 per hour
Benefits for our Amazon Site Consultants:
* Career prospects for those who wish to progress
* Free Vend tea and coffee
* Superb Overtime Pay Rates
* Opportunity to maintain a good fitness level in this fast paced, physically engaging work environment
Amazon Site Consultant Key Competencies:
* Temporary Worker Recruitment & Selection
You must ensure all policies and procedures set by both PMP Recruitment and Amazon are followed and adhered when recruiting for the site. Vetting processes and all relevant documents are complete prior to their first day on site.
* Planning and Controlling Personal Activity
Ensure KPI’s are accurate and provided to your line manager by the required deadline. Review Individual Performance against pre agreed targets and discuss with worker.
* Managing Worker & Client Relationships
You are representing PMP Recruitment. Be approachable and ensure all communication with workers is clear and effective. You must be genuinely interested in the worker, deliver on promises and show we are the ‘agency of choice’.
It is imperative all Temporary Worker records are always up to date and in a legible understandable format.
* Self Development
You will demonstrate a positive, respectful approach to people at all times. Attitude should always seen to be helpful, enthusiastic and you will demonstrate a ‘we can’ culture in the team. You should also confidently generate ideas and contribute professionally in meetings.
As an Amazon Site Consultant, you will need to show evidence of the following:
* Interpersonal and communication skills
* Negotiation skills
* A goal-orientated approach to work
* The ability to handle multiple priorities
* Problem-solving ability
* The ability to meet deadlines and targets
* Ambition and the determination to succeed
* Confidence and self-motivation
* Time management and organisational skills
* Team-working skills
If this sounds like you, apply now! We can’t wait to meet you!
PMP Recruitment is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy