Account Handler – Sales & Service
Thistle Insurance Services Limited is a UK insurance provider specialising in the leisure and lifestyle, commercial, professional risks and wholesale markets.
We create, distribute and manage non-brokered niche products for these markets, delivering to consumers, SMEs and not-for-profit organisations.
* To undertake incoming and outbound call activity on allocated products to meet and/ or exceed daily targets
* To deliver on conversion metrics defined for both inbound and outbound calls
* Ensure that all inbound or outbound calls are answered to agreed service levels, within TCF parameters and to quality standards
* Utilise communication and negotiation techniques and skills to clearly explain the features and benefits of our products, ensuring that every customer receives a full complement of sales and upselling opportunities.
* Maintain accurate and detailed records of all customer contact
* To acquire, maintain and record an accurate level of appropriate product and regulatory knowledge and skill as is appropriate for the role.
* To ensure that all statutory and company regulations are followed to protect clients, colleagues and the business interests of the company.
* Adhere to the contents of the Operating Procedure Manual and Business Unit Supplemental Operating Procedure Manual at all times
* Ensure the Thistle TCF principals are fully understood and applied across all customers
* Monitor attainment of targets as outlined on performance appraisal and during 121 sessions with manager
Qualifications / Experience:
* Minimum 5 GCSE, Grades A-C including English and Maths, degree level preferred.
* Computer Literate
* Experience of working within a target driven, sales environment
* Experience of working within a Regulated FCA environment desirable, in line with core competency levels
Skills and Competencies:
* Works collaboratively and as part of a team
* Works well under pressure and ability to adapt and remain flexible in approach
* Drives performance to succeed in a target based environment
* Have an ability to multi-task, in particular be able to switch between a range of contact channels such as inbound, outbound calls, emails etc.
* Focus on customers, with effective use of verbal and listening skills